martes, 10 de junio de 2014

THE EARTH WARMS UP

We look at the sun rising every day. It´s bright, it´s big and it´s warms us up. Our sun happens to be the brightest object in our universe and it has captured our curiosity and imaginations throughout history.


Well, I'm not sure if you know about the daily routine of the sun or something like that, but, today, I'm going to tell you that we could be in danger because the emitions that we emitted to the sun. I mean, we could die faster than you think. One example is that the plants won't be able to do the photosynthesis and then we won't be able to breathe. I wanted to ask you why I'm asking you this and if I am crazy or not.  

If you think that I'm a little bit crazy, please, watch the video:

     
                                           


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario