martes, 6 de mayo de 2014

Do you feel integrated in politics?

Hi guys!

I could make a post about our politicians, about the economical crisis, about elections, about democracy, about the history of politics... But I want to have a reflexion about politics, about how we, youth, feel politics.

Politics are really important. Politics are the tool to change the world. Sometimes, people are proud of knowing nothing about politics, but as Bertolt said "the worst illiterate is the political illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t speak, nor participates in the political events. He doesn’t know the cost of life, the price of the bean, of the fish, of the flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of the medicine, all depends on political decisions. The political illiterate is so idiot, because he feels proud of hating politics. But he doesn't know that his politic ignorance is the reason why druggies, abandoned minors and the worst of all bandits who is the corrupt politician and chief of big bussinesses exist."

Our parents and our teachers say that we don't value the right of voting, the right of electing our representatives in the Congress, and I think that's true. Maybe it's because we were born with that right, as we were born with the ease of taking potable water from a tap. But imagine what would happen if one day that tap stops giving water. Imagine for a moment that we don't have the right to open or to close the tap. I think that's the problem, that we don't know how to use politics and we don't know how useful are them.



I like very much politics. I think was born with that taste, as I have born with many other tastes. I like politicians and judges to be fair, to be honest, to be useful... So imagine how dissatisfied I am. I like to watch El Intermedio very much. Here is where I've learnt most of my knowledges about politics, appart from the high-school. The other ones, as for example, what is a right-wing party and left-wing party were learnt from my curiosity.

Do you make to launch any other reflexion? 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario